Welcome!

Welcome to Corey's Health and Fitness Diary! On this blog, you might find interesting commentaries on health and fitness from my many diary entries on the subjects. It should be noted, however, that I'm not an expert on health and fitness, just an average Joe trying to live a healthy life. If expert advice is your goal, please consult your physician, nutritionist, weight trainer, or appropriate expert.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

How uncommon is deltoid tendinitis?

Today I did a Google search for my current ailment, deltoid tendinitis, and not finding that much, came away with the impression that it is somewhat uncommon. Wikianswers.com says so directly, and my physical therapist's reaction seemed to suggest it. There's one question for my physical therapist! The other is if my tendinitis has reached a chronic stage, which would mean that it might take 6 weeks to heal.

No comments: