Welcome!

Welcome to Corey's Health and Fitness Diary! On this blog, you might find interesting commentaries on health and fitness from my many diary entries on the subjects. It should be noted, however, that I'm not an expert on health and fitness, just an average Joe trying to live a healthy life. If expert advice is your goal, please consult your physician, nutritionist, weight trainer, or appropriate expert.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Fighting allergies revisited

In the last week my allergies have gotten noticeably better. I'm only guessing, but I think the biggest factor is that I've stayed away from yard work for over a week. About a week and a half ago, I moved a large pile of sticks and logs that was probably sustaining a good deal of mold. This week I'm back in the yard again, but this time I'm prepared with my mask and Benadryl.

No comments: