Welcome!

Welcome to Corey's Health and Fitness Diary! On this blog, you might find interesting commentaries on health and fitness from my many diary entries on the subjects. It should be noted, however, that I'm not an expert on health and fitness, just an average Joe trying to live a healthy life. If expert advice is your goal, please consult your physician, nutritionist, weight trainer, or appropriate expert.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Health blogs

There is a general directory of health blogs, a consortium of sorts, at healthblogs.org that I considered joining in making this blog. While having health blogs grouped together seems to make sense, I noticed that they seem very strict, and somewhat vaguely so, on what you can and cannot do. That frightened me, especially the warning that any infraction would result in the deletion of your blog from their system. And after just a short review of some of their blogs, there are a few goods ones, but there are quite a few that are undeveloped. Ah, well, I suppose I'll stick with blogger and their terms of service for now and yet check out what they have to offer from time to time.

No comments: