Welcome!

Welcome to Corey's Health and Fitness Diary! On this blog, you might find interesting commentaries on health and fitness from my many diary entries on the subjects. It should be noted, however, that I'm not an expert on health and fitness, just an average Joe trying to live a healthy life. If expert advice is your goal, please consult your physician, nutritionist, weight trainer, or appropriate expert.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Hypochondria kicks in


Funny that I should start a health blog and immediately have a health problem! Yesterday, or the day before, I noticed a cut on my finger that seemed a little more severe than what I am used to. This morning when I woke up, it looked a little red and puffier than before and hurt a little. Of course the hypochondriac in me kicked in, and immediately I thought about searching the Internet for answers and calling my medical parents - my mom's a nurse and my dad's a retired physician. I can't have an infection now! In just a day I'm heading to Chicago by train for the Chicago Blues Festival!

No comments: