Welcome!

Welcome to Corey's Health and Fitness Diary! On this blog, you might find interesting commentaries on health and fitness from my many diary entries on the subjects. It should be noted, however, that I'm not an expert on health and fitness, just an average Joe trying to live a healthy life. If expert advice is your goal, please consult your physician, nutritionist, weight trainer, or appropriate expert.

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Coping with Rotary Cuff

In my doctor's visit yesterday I found out that I have rotary cuff, or what is also commonly known as tendinitis. I was thinking that the pain was very minor, assumed that it was just a minor issue that would resolve itself. Well, I guess I was wrong, and I learned the lesson that chronic pain, even if bearable, should be checked out.

The treatment for now is an anti-inflammation drug and exercises. Hopefully that works and I won't need more exercises through physical therapy or a steroid shot.

No comments: