Welcome!

Welcome to Corey's Health and Fitness Diary! On this blog, you might find interesting commentaries on health and fitness from my many diary entries on the subjects. It should be noted, however, that I'm not an expert on health and fitness, just an average Joe trying to live a healthy life. If expert advice is your goal, please consult your physician, nutritionist, weight trainer, or appropriate expert.

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Nutrition websites

Every time I want to look up information on the nutritional value of a food, a quick search results in a website that provides such information on every food imaginable. Recently, because I have to justify adding radishes to my salad (being not that fond of them), I found comprehensive information on this vegetable on the website NutritionData.com. I thought that a worthwhile project would be to investigate these websites, their pros and cons, and see which ones I prefer and which ones might be good to avoid. Below is a list of such sites; in the future I'll include reviews.

Nutrition Data

No comments: