Welcome!

Welcome to Corey's Health and Fitness Diary! On this blog, you might find interesting commentaries on health and fitness from my many diary entries on the subjects. It should be noted, however, that I'm not an expert on health and fitness, just an average Joe trying to live a healthy life. If expert advice is your goal, please consult your physician, nutritionist, weight trainer, or appropriate expert.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Beginnings of a new plan

It's been awhile since I've contributed to my health blog. Mostly it's because I haven't been away from fitness and eating too much sugar! Now that it's spring, I'll be gearing up for fitness and health. The plan is to follow a modified South Beach Diet (cut way back on sugar, focus on vegetables and real whole grain), daily workouts (gym or disc golf), and meditation.

No comments: